All travelers are required to fill traveler affidavit out PITKIN COUNTY TRAVELER AFFIDAVIT
Pitkin County Traveler Affidavit Requirement check the website
Don’t worry about your reservation:
- All Laurelwood Condominiums staff will be wearing masks.
- Hot tubs are open with limited capacity.
- Daily housekeeping service will be suspended until further notice to keep guests and staff healthy and safe. For any questions, please call the front desk.
Local COVID-19 Resources & Information
Laurelwood Condominiums is following the public health situation regarding the COVID-19 and recommendations from the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment and Center for Disease Control to ensure the safety of our visitors, residents, and staff.
- Pitkin County COVID-19 Information
- Center for Disease Control
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment COVID-19 Info
General questions about COVID-19: Call CO-Help at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911 or email COHELP@RMPDC.org, for answers in English and Spanish (Español), and more.